Last week, we mailed out our annual Parish Christmas Card to all active, registered COTLF parishioners.
If you did not receive it, you may not be officially registered with us, your parishioner registration information may be listed incorrectly, or you may be listed as "inactive" if your Sunday envelopes aren't being used regularly.
Registering as a new parishioner or updating your family/contact information can be done online or right from your smart devices!
- Click the "Registration" option in the menu of our parish website and,
- Once verified by the parish office,
- You'll be granted full access to update your family record.
- With your "My Own Church" log-in,
- You'll be able to review your family and contact information,
- Easily provide any updates, find your envelope number,
- Review your contribution history, and more.
As always, you are also welcome to call or visit the parish office for any assistance with registering or updating your contact information.