Music for Weddings
Our Parish Music Ministry, under the direction of Dr. Dawn Fontana, does host wedding music selection evenings during the course of the calendar year (January, May, and September). These evenings are intended for your enjoyment and information and provide a wide range of possible music and song selections for the different parts of the wedding ceremony. Additionally, there will be a variety of soloists and musical instruments.
All couple getting married in Church of the Little Flower must attend one Music Meeting in the Church on one of the following dates:
- Monday, May 2, 2016 at 7 pm in the Church.
- Monday, September 12, 2016 at 7 pm in the Church.
- Monday, January 9, 2017 at 7 pm in the Church.
- Monday, May 1, 2017 at 7 pm in the Church.
- Monday, September 11, 2017 at 7 pm in the Church.
All Music Selection Evenings are at 7:00pm in the Church.
These Music Meetings last for approximately two hours and have to be attended before your wedding date. Please plan on attending early. Do not leave it to the last minute.
Please find sample tracks below
- Ave Verum Corpus
- Pescador de Hombres