VBS will be making its long-awaited return June 20 — July 1, 2022. Join the fun as we go off-roading for a Monumental adventure through the colorful canyons and sunbaked trails of the southwest. By exploring God’s awesomeness, kids form a rock-solid faith for the road ahead.
2022 Camp Details:
- VBS camper spots are open to incoming Kinder through 6th graders (students currently in PK4 – 5th Grade)
- 125 camper spots are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Camp runs from 9am through 2pm, Monday-Friday for two full weeks, June 20th through July 1st.
- Registration fee covers a daily hot lunch and snack, camp souvenirs, and one music CD per family
- Registration fees are calculated from the base cost of supplies and materials for 125 total campers for the full 10-day program.
- You are welcome to register your child for camp even if they are only attending 1 week, but registration fees will be the same.
- Early Drop Off, beginning at 7:30am, is available at no extra cost
- AfterCamp is available until as late as 5:15pm
- +$100 per child for those staying until 4:00pm
- +$175 per child for those staying until 5:15pm
Camper Registration Fees
|# of Siblings Registered||2022 VBS Pricing|
After registering your camper(s) for VBS 2022, you will receive an automated email reply indicating the total amount due for your family. Payment for VBS can be made via our Online Giving Hub or by cash or check at the Parish Office Center.
For more information about VBS, please contact the camp director, Jorge Santibanez
9:00am – Sing & Play Celebration
All our camp crews come together around center stage and we prepare for the day’s adventure by singing fun songs, meeting fun Bible Memory Buddies, and introducing the daily memorable Bible Point and one key aspect of Sacred Tradition (called the “Catholic ID”). These key points are reinforced throughout the stations each day, making them easy to apply long after VBS is over.
9:45am – 12:45pm – Station Rotations (By Smaller Grade Level Crews)
Awesome Bible Adventures
Experience each Bible story with all five senses. Also features connections with the daily Catholic ID.
Dig into surprising and authentic discoveries with some awesome science experiments!
Take a break and enjoy a daily snack that connects with that day’s key Bible verse.
Red Rocks Rec
Play high-energy games like Splash Marks the Spot and River Raft Rock ’n’ Roll!
Watch films about real kids living out their faith in really cool ways. Also meet the Saint of the Day!
1:00 pm – Lunch and Free Play
More lunch details coming soon…
1:30 pm – Canyon Closing
Wrap up with music, drama, and more! Children will review the Saint of the Day and the Catholic ID and rock out to one of the best parts about Totally Catholic Monumental VBS: Praiseworthy music! Fun songs your kids will want to listen to again and again — sure to become a new family fave!
About Junior Volunteering
Only 75 Junior Volunteer Spots are available for our 2022 VBS: Monumental.
- 25 Assistant Crew Leaders (Open to Incoming 7th and 8th Graders)
- 25 Crew Leaders (Open to Incoming 8th and 9th Graders)
- 25 Station Leaders (Open Incoming High Schoolers)
Volunteers are expected to serve for the full two weeks of camp, from 9am through 2pm, Monday, June 20th through Friday, July 1st.
A fee of $100 plus a donation of a box of snacks, chips, juice boxes or water bottles is asked of all volunteers. The fee helps cover the cost of each volunteer’s daily hot lunch, snack, volunteer t-shirt, and other camp giveaways.
VBS Volunteers will be selected through an application process. Prospective volunteers are asked to carefully fill out the application form in the tab above no later than Friday, April 1st (The form should be available by Friday, March 18th, so keep checking back!)
Note to parents: though you are encouraged to assist the students in filling out the application, please do not fill it out for them. Part of the selection process for camp volunteers is demonstrating personal responsibility!
Volunteers selected to serve at VBS will be notified by email no later than Friday, April 8th. Applicants not initially selected will be placed on a waitlist and will be notified individually if a new volunteer spot should become available.