Vacation Bible School (VBS) will be making its long-awaited return to COTLF from June 20 — July 1, 2022. Join the fun as we go off-roading for a Monumental adventure through the colorful canyons and sunbaked trails of the southwest. By exploring God’s awesomeness, kids form a rock-solid faith for the road ahead.
2022 Camp Details:
- VBS camper spots are open to incoming Kinder through 6th graders (students currently in PK4 – 5th Grade)
- Camp runs from 9am through 2pm, Monday-Friday for two full weeks, June 20th through July 1st.
- Registration fee covers a daily hot lunch and snack, camp souvenirs, and one music CD per family
- Registration fees are calculated from the base cost of all supplies and materials for the full 10-day program.
- You are welcome to register your child for camp even if they are only attending 1 week, but registration fees will be the same.
- Early Drop Off, beginning at 7:30am, is available at no extra cost
- AfterCamp is available until as late as 5:15pm
- +$100 per child for those staying until 4:00pm
- +$175 per child for those staying until 5:15pm
Camper Registration Fees
|# of Siblings Registered||2022 VBS Pricing|
After registering your camper(s) for VBS 2022, you will receive an automated email reply indicating the total amount due for your family. Payment for VBS can be made via our Online Giving Hub or by cash or check at the Parish Office Center.
For more information about VBS, please contact the camp director, Jorge Santibanez