TMIY is an interactive men’s program combining the best research from science with the teachings of the Catholic faith and the wisdom of the saints to develop the vision of man fully alive. By honestly addressing the pressures and temptations that men face in our modern culture, That Man is You! Seeks to form men who will be capable of transforming homes and society.
- The Scriptural vision of man and the overwhelming scientific evidence that supports this vision.
- The four leadership roles that have been entrusted to men and the five personal traits necessary for fulfilling these leadership roles.
- How and why Satan always attacks the union of man and woman.
- The three main obstacles to living as authentic men and the means for overcoming them.
- The wonderful renewal God is offering to men and their families through the Church.
COTLF’s TMIY! Group will meet on Tuesday mornings, at 7:45am in Comber Hall, starting on September 19th! Click here to sign up now or contact Rob Lasa for more information, 305-934-7840.